Milesight have recently launched a brand new 8 Channel Mini NVR – available both with and without PoE. The new model is a cost-effective option for small to medium sized projects yet maintains the same level of professional quality you’d expect from...
Antrica 4K SpotBox
ANT-37000 SpotBox 4K Multiviewer 1,4,9,16 views – 4K UHD HDMI Display decoder for ONVIF H.264 & H.265
- 4K, 3840 x 2160, 8MP, UHD, HD or SD Decode + Display
- ONVIF H.264 & H.265 Decoder with 1,4,9 & 16 tile display
- HDMI Output, 4K over v1.4 HDMI or 720/1080P
- Decodes up to 16 ONVIF / RTSP /HTTP cameras at the same time
- Auto switching of views in all display modes IR remote control supplied
- Multiple stream decode – Up to 16 simultaneously (resolutions vary depending on # decoded)
- Network Connection using IP LAN ethernet connection
- Low Cost, Easy To Use Product
- NO PC or VMS Required
- Up to 16 URL’s, MPEG-TS & RTSP Streams Supported
- Powered via 12V with UK power adapter in box
- IR remote control supplied for switching of views
- Mounting kit supplied and IR extender cable
ANT-37000 SpotBox4K 4K UHD HDMI Input ONVIF H.264 & H.265 4K Video Decoder, capable of up to a maximum output and decode resolution of 3840 x 2160 for a single stream, and up to 16 URL streams decode in resolutions from 480P, 720P to 1920 x 1080 P60 using an IP LAN ethernet connection.
A single view can decode 3840Ã—2160 P30 or 1920x1080P60 and these can be automatically switched for up to 32 cameras.
Available viewing modes of full screen , quad view 9 view and 16 view on either a 4K or 1080P monitor. In 4K display mode all cameras are displayed in their native resolution, no scaling.
ONVIF auto discovery of cameras or manual entry of RTSP URLs makes this box very easy to program as it finds all ONVIF cameras on a network. The box can also automatically select the best ONVIF profile for a particular view. This ensures you get best possible clarity in each view.
Control of views and selection of an individual camera is done via the IR remote control or this can be programmed as a sequence.
Auto reboot into a specific view is available and fail safe reboot after power cut. No OS to manage or keyboard and mouse or licence per camera..all included.
The SpotBox4K is both a H.264 & H.265 video decoder and is designed as a low cost, PC-Less way to view and display Ip camera streams in Ultra high resolution onto a 4K/1080p screen or monitor.
Multiple streaming formats are supported such as Up to 32 URL’s, MPEG-TS, ONVIF & RTSP Streams Supported.
The decoder is powered via 12V D/C power converter supplied with multi country connectors.
A full SDK is available for control of multiple boxes and a web interface for setup and firmware upgrades.Firmware is being updated constantly to give more features and capabilities to the Spotbox4k. Firmware upgrades are free and no decode licenses apply.