ACAM LAUNCHES NEW PROVISION-ISR CCTV RANGE INTO THE UK MARKET Leading trade distributor Acam Technology has announced an exclusive UK distribution partnership with Israeli surveillance company Provision-ISR for its range of high-quality,...
Genie Virdi Biometric Reader
The AC2000SC is a versatile biometric terminal designed to operate as stand alone, networked or integrated into 3rd Party Access Control systems. Bluetooth enabled with Live and Fake fingerprint detection the AC2000SC is designed to operate under challenging conditions.
- TCP/IP Networkable
- Supports Biometric, RF-ID or Bluetooth as access methods
- Integrates with various Access Control Systems via Wiegand
- Supports MIFAIR / UNIS Cards and most Bank Cards
- Paxton Approved for Integration
- Networkable or Standalone
- Bluetooth Enabled
- True Live and Fake Finger Detection
- Built In 13.56Mhz Card Reader
- Wiegand In and Out
- Anti Tamper
- IP65 Rated
- Suitable for T&A Applications (With Unis & Uniworks Software)
- Suitable for Internal and External use
The terminal can be used in a 1:1 verification mode or a 1:N identification mode with the optional use of the built in 13.56 Mhz card/token reader.
Configuration and standalone management is done via bluetooth connectivity via the Unis B Application